What will you do at our company?
- Maintain, grow and service existing and new accounts
- Proactively identify sales opportunities for Outside BDMs
- Create opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell existing accounts
- Reactivate inactive accounts and identify new account opportunities
- Cooperate with Outside Sales to establish strong, long-term relationships with customers and ensure high quality customer service to all external customers
- Working as a support liaison between our HQ and our Business Development Manager in Germany, solving technical and logistical issues and support marketing such as case studies or articles for the media
What do you need to have to work at the position?
- Excellent German is a necessity
- 2 to 3 years direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development and time management
- Excellent listening skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in email and Microsoft Office, CRM – SalesForce, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Are you interested in the role of Inside Sales Representative for Germany?Apply
Why will you enjoy working at 2N?
CAREER VIDEO 2N
Let´s see how the most modern door intercom is being made.Watch the video